Medway's Expert Sewer Connections
We have been providing sewer connections across Kent for many years, including in Medway. Our services are both affordable and efficient, offering a speedy solution to any of your needs.
Our team of experienced professionals in Medway and Kent provide comprehensive services that handle every detail, from dealing with local councils or water companies to obtaining any necessary licenses or permits, e.g., Section 50 and Section 106 applications. Our full sewer connections service includes:
- Site survey and consultation as required
- Section 50 and 106 paperwork, risk assessments and method statements
- Provision of all site plant, equipment and materials
- Professional excavations to building and safety codes
- Expert connection of your waste water to the mains sewers
- All making good of the site and affected roadways, paths and kerbs
South East Drainage have the experience needed to connect sewers, as well as the essential relationships with water companies and local authorities needed to meet all legislative requirements.
Our team are NRSWA certified to carry out works around the public highway, and approved by SafeContractor and Rated People to deliver work of the highest standards, in line with all health and safety legislation.
Sewer connections for homeowners and contracts in Medway
Our experienced team take care of the complete process connecting old and new build properties to mains sewer pipes, with some of our recent sewer connection clients based throughout Medway.
Contact us today to speak with our team of professional drainage engineers, learn more about the service and tell us about your sewage connection requirements.