Join the Team
We are always looking for drainage engineer and operatives for our growing business.
What we ask of you:
- Good communication skills with the ability to build others in line with our values.
- Pride in what you do and deliver to continue and grow SE Drainage Ltd reputation.
- Embrace our customer focused service and place the customer first and foremost.
What our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of drainage installations
- Temporary works installation experience
- NPORS or CSCS excavator or dumper.
- Water Hygiene.
It would also be desirable if you hold abrasive wheels, Cat and Genny qualification.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
What to do next?
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter with a few details about yourself to This Email
You will be contacted by a member of our operations team for a quick telephone introduction interveiw.