Croydon's Sewer Connections Specialists
Working across Croydon, Kent and London, we specialise in fast, reliable and affordable sewer connections.
Working across Croydon, London and Kent, our experienced and professional sewer connections team take care of absolutely everything; from dealing with permits and licences like Section 50 and Section 106 applications to liaising with water boards, water companies and local councils. Our full sewer connections service includes:
- Site survey and consultation as required
- Section 50 and 106 paperwork, risk assessments and method statements
- Provision of all site plant, equipment and materials
- Professional excavations to building and safety codes
- Expert connection of your waste water to the mains sewers
- All making good of the site and affected roadways, paths and kerbs
It's essential for sewer connections to be carried out by an experienced company that understands all the legislative requirements. This is eased when they have longstanding relationships with water companies and local authorities; and that's exactly what South East Drainage has.
Our team are NRSWA certified to carry out works around the public highway, and approved by SafeContractor and Rated People to deliver work of the highest standards, in line with all health and safety legislation.
Sewer connections for homeowners and contracts in Croydon
Our experienced team take care of the complete process connecting old and new build properties to mains sewer pipes, with some of our recent sewer connection clients based throughout Croydon.
Contact us today to speak with our team of professional drainage engineers, learn more about the service and tell us about your sewage connection requirements.