Skip to content
South East Drainage
  •  Telephone: 01634 217597
  •  Mobile: 07415 319033
  •  Email:
South East Drainage

Accurate and Professional Section 50 Applications Across Bromley

When having any work carried out on sewers or drains that run under a public highway, you need to have a full Section 50 application. At South East Drainage, we are one of the few Bromley and Kent companies that will take care of the entire application process for you.

Before any drainage installation or connection work can be commenced, a full Section 50 licence is required to operate equipment or install sewage pipes under the public highway. 

Installing new drainage systems or making a sewer connection often requires digging up kerbs, paths and roads to access the mains system, and of course, the sewage pipes will stay in place forever under an indefinite Section 50 licence. In fact, it is the same paperwork used for electricity, gas and water services.

In addition, a Section 106 licence is also needed, a more specialist piece of paperwork for making connections to mains sewers. Just like the Section 50 applications, we take care of all the paperwork, including risk assessments and method statements for the complete project. 

So call us today on 01634 311799 to discuss your drainage connection plans with one of our experienced and friendly team. 

section 50 licence paperwork
sewer works

We designed our drain installations and connections services to be extensive packages of works. For some Bromley drainage companies that just means digging a hole, doing the job and then just filling it back in again. At South East Drainage, we believe in delivering to the highest possible quality and safety standards, making good on disturbed roadways, paths and landscaping at the end of the project, but also taking care of everything at the front end of the process, including the Section 50 applications. 

Local councils across Kent and Bromley issue the licence for an administrative fee, and with over two decades of experience in drainage services and water supply, we have long-standing and close relationships with water companies, water boards and local authorities, which ensures everything runs quickly and smoothly. 

As an additional service extra, we also specialise in looking after all on-site liaisons and inspections with these organisations, ensuring that every part of the installation meets safety and building regulations and standards so that it is approved for mains sewer connections. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality work for Bromley clients, whether they are large building contractors or rural homeowners, and taking care of all the paperwork means that we are able to deliver the very best all-round customer service experience.

Our company and team are fully certified and qualified to carry out works around and on the public highway, with NRSWA certification as standard across all engineers. We are also CITB, SafeContractor and Rated People accredited.

Accreditation logos

Section 50 licensing for sewer connections in Kent, including Bromley

We take care of the necessary paperwork and Section 50 applications on all kinds of sewer connections and installations projects across Bromley and Kent, including septic tanks, treatment plants and soakaways. 

To get the complete job from a single supplier finished to the highest quality standards, contact us today at South East Drainage for all sewer connections and sewage treatment installations.