Skip to content
South East Drainage
  •  Telephone: 01634 217597
  •  Mobile: 07415 319033
  •  Email:
South East Drainage

We'll Look After Your Section 50 Application For Your Boxley Project!

If you need work to be carried out on drains or sewers that run underneath a public highway, you need to have a full Section 50 application. At South East Drainage, we are one of the very few Kent and Boxley companies that will take care of the entire application process for you.

Before any drainage connection or installation work can be fully undertaken, a full Section 50 licence will be required to install sewage pipes or operate equipment under the public highway.

Installing new drainage or making a sewer connection will often require digging up paths, roads and kerbs to access the mains system and, of course, the sewage pipes will stay in place forever under an indefinite Section 50 licence. In fact, it is the same paperwork that is used for electricity, water and gas services.

Alongside that, a Section 106 licence will also be required, a more specialist piece of paperwork for making connections to mains sewers. Just like the Section 50 applications, we take care of all the paperwork, including risk assessments and method statements for the complete project. 

So call us today on 01634 311799 to discuss your drainage connection plans with one of our experienced and friendly team. 

section 50 licence paperwork
sewer works

We designed our drain connections and installations services to be comprehensive packages of works. For some Boxley and Kent drainage companies that just means digging a hole, doing the job and then just filling it back in. At South East Drainage, we believe in delivering to the very highest safety and quality standards, making good disturbed paths, roadways and landscaping at the end of the project, but also taking care of everything at the front end of the process, including the Section 50 applications.

Local councils, including in Boxley, issue the licence for an administrative fee, and with over two decades of experience in drainage services and water supply, we have long-standing and close relationships with local authorities, water companies and water boards, which ensures everything runs smoothly and quickly.

As an additional service extra, we also specialise in taking care of all on-site inspections and liaison with these organisations, making sure that every part of the installation meets building and safety standards and regulations so that it is approved for mains sewer connection. We take pride in delivering high quality work for Boxley clients, whether they are large building contractors or rural homeowners, and taking care of the paperwork means we are able to deliver the very best all-round customer service experience.

Our Boxley company and team are fully qualified and certified to carry out works on and around the public highway, with NRSWA certification as standard across all engineers. We are also Rated People, SafeContractor and CITB accredited.

Accreditation logos

Section 50 licensing for sewer connections in Boxley and Kent

We take care of the Section 50 applications and necessary paperwork on all kinds of drain installation and sewer connection projects across Kent and Boxley, including soakaways, treatment plants and septic tanks. 

To get the complete job from a single supplier finished to the highest quality standards, contact us today at South East Drainage for all sewer connections and sewage treatment installations.